Saturday, December 12, 2009

Trippin' Down Memory Lane

So I was on my brothers old pc and came across some super and I mean super old Wow screen shots. A couple of them date back to 2004!! Crazy! Anyways I found some really great ones from back in the day, when all my old buddys used to play. When I first started playing Wow its was just my friend Brim, my brother, and me. Eventually we found out a bunch of our other friends played and we used to have SO much fun! Probably the best days of WoW ever...awh the good ol days. I kinda get emotinal looking at some of them. I really miss some of these guys, one of my best pals passed away a couple years ago and we had just started playing again together. I had my absolute best times in Wow with him. I really miss him! In some of the screen shots you can see just how much WoW has changed over the years. Vanilla WoW was the best hands down. Here are just a few of the screen shoots I thought were funny and brought back some memories. Enjoy!


Brim, Ryan, and I take on a really hard boss!


We actually manage to win.


My old shammy. Believe it or not shammys used to be Super overpowered and were feared!


When we knew we were going to loose a battleground we would dance naked while the enemy stared in aww at our dancing skillz. RIP Gotrex.


WHOA both Dal'rends on the same drop!! Are you serious yes...yup it happend. Lol at Malachai and his bear form(he loved his bear form(big time))!! Man those were good times.


The infamous giant name bug. Sometimes it go so out of hand you could see the enemys name from miles away in a battleground. Oh and stay out of the poison!!

No comments:

Post a Comment