Saturday, December 12, 2009

Morbad the Protection Warrior

So recently I have been leveling up my warrior Morbad. He is leveling up really fast as protection spec. Its crazy how they have buffed Prot to be such a great leveling spec. I used to level him as an Arms warrior but now I cant go back! The damage I do in Prot is high and I take almost no damage in most fights. Basically I have no down time at all.

I recenltly ran Utgarde Keep for the first time and seemed to tank it pretty well at only 59. The only really annoying fight was Skarvald and Dalronn. He has really crummy tanking gear also so I cant wait to start picking up decent +Defense gear. Also I need a new shield BADLY!

Here is his armory profile.

http://www.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Frostmourne&n=Morbad

I am thinking about changing his race to Night Elf, but we'll see.

So basically if you want a great leveling spec for your warrior go protection, plus the ability to tank for the instances is just awesome. Barely any down time, great stuns and survivability make it my favorite warrior spec.


No comments:

Post a Comment